Full-time/Part-time Sales Assistant
Our high end boutique is currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and motivated Full Time / Part Time Sales Assistant. To be successful in this role you will possess strong customer service skills and have a natural ability at building relationships with our loyal clientele.
You must have previous experience working in retail. Previous exposure in a similar company culture will be highly regarded.
Successful Candidates will be able to:
- Deliver & maintain our high standards of customer service.
- Ability to analyze stock to help maximize sales.
- Ability to maintain store cleanliness.
- Stock management duties which include unpacking, processing and movement of stock and ensuring refills are actioned promptly and accurately.
- Online order dispatching.
- The ability to multi-task and balance customer care with other duties required
- Knowledge of brands stocked at Cabinet Noir.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A desire to challenge yourself and show initiative in your work.
In return Cabinet Noir can offer you:
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Further development of skills across all areas of retail.
- Staff discounts.
- Sales incentives and bonus scheme.
- The opportunity to establish and build your own career within the growing company.
Applications close Friday 9 March 2018. Successful applicants will be contacted via email once all applications have been reviewed.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.